W New Orleans - French Quarter
316 Chartres Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States
3.9/5 10 reviews
Embrace the spirit of the Big Easy at our vibrant & intimate New Orleans Hotel
Discover our New Orleans hotel accommodations that illustrate the soul and intrigue of this vibrant city. Savor the tastes of the city at SoBou, our spirited restaurant created by the Commander's Family of restaurants, energize at our FIT fitness facility, then cool off in our courtyard pool.
South of the buzz of Bourbon Street, retreat down the cobblestone roads and historical façades. With 97 stylish guest rooms and suites, W New Orleans - French Quarter awaits your arrival.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Save Big as a Lucky Local
Limited Time Summer Special
Save 20% on stays through September 30, 2017:
- 14-day advanced purchase required
- 2-night minimum length of stay
Must book by June 30, 2017. Book online or call 877-782-0108 and ask for rate plan DAILYS.
Save 15% this season
Now is the perfect time to escape to New Orleans. Reserve your stay with us today and save 15% when you arrive on Sunday.
Rates are prepaid and nonrefundable.
Louisiana Resident Sunday Funday
Locals, join us for Sunday Funday, which includes the following amenities:
- Wonderful Room starting from $144
- $25 beverage + food credit
- Complimentary valet parking
Travel tip: Search the calendar for a few other surprise days as well!
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan LOCALPKG.
"Mix it up" Cocktail Package
Become an insider to the New Orleans cocktail scene. Book this package and receive:
- Autographed copy of "In the Land of Cocktails" by Ti Martin
- 2 welcome cocktail vouchers
- Glass flask of Old New Orleans rum
- Old New Orleans Rum Distillery Tour for 2 (additional participants can be added for $10/each)
Exclusive upgrade opportunity: Add a Mixology class with SoBou bartended at the Bar Chef table
View our other experiential packages here.
- Learn how to mix up classic New Orleans cocktails
- Experience includes 3 appetizers and 2 cocktails
- Additional cost $150.
- Once you have booked the traditional "Mix it up" package, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Mixology class.
Save Big as a Lucky Local
Looking for a quiet local escape? W New Orleans French-Quarter has you covered.
- Weekdays: $129 per night
- Weekends: $159 per night
- Complimentary parking & High Speed Internet Access
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and ask for rate plan LOCAL3.
*You must present a valid Louisiana driver’s license or Louisiana state-issued ID at check-in.
Sugar & Spice Culinary Experience
Cultivate your culinary instincts with a lesson from NOLA's finest. Book this package to receive:
- Cooking class for 2 at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- Louisiana Sugar + Spice amenity
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan LRPKG1.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
73%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This W hotel is fantastic! The staff here is phenomenal.Shawn, at the desk, was so nice and charming. Everyone was helpful and made you feel special.
The restaurant, SoBou, was very nice, breakfast was excellent. Both of our waiters, Carlton and Marquita Cunningham, (2 separate meals), were helpful, attentive, and exceeded our expectations.
The location was close to everything in the Quarter. Loved it. The courtyard was nice, quaint.
Please note, this is the wife writing this!
W French Quarter is a New Orleans hotel located at 316 Chartres Street in the heart of the lively French Quarter.
- Port of New Orleans
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Harrah's Casino
- The Louisiana Superdome
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Butterfly Garden And Insectarium
- Audubon Zoo
- Bourbon Street
- Ernest M. Memorial Convention Center
- French Quarter Visitor Center
- Jackson Square
- Mardi Gras World
- Louisiana State Museum
- Mardi Gras Museum
- National World War II Musuem
- New Orleans Musuem of Art
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- Mother's Restaurant
- French Market
- Jackson Brewery
- Riverwalk Marketplace
How To Get Here
Mix, mingle and savor the tastes of the Big Easy
Stop into our spirited restaurant SoBou ("South of Bourbon") for custom-made drinks and Louisiana-inspired cuisine.
- SoBou Bar
Hours Of Operation
A breath of fresh air for New Orleans events
Perfect for work and play, we offer everything needed to make your business beautiful in our New Orleans events venue.
- 735 sq. ft. of space
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equpiment
- Spacious outdoor courtyard
- Sensory® Set Up experience