W New Orleans - French Quarter
316 Chartres Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States
4.0/5 (0 reviews)
Embrace the spirit of the Big Easy at our vibrant & intimate New Orleans Hotel
Discover our New Orleans hotel accommodations that illustrate the soul and intrigue of this vibrant city. Savor the tastes of the city at SoBou, our spirited restaurant created by the Commander's Family of restaurants, energize at our FIT fitness facility, then cool off in our courtyard pool.
South of the buzz of Bourbon Street, retreat down the cobblestone roads and historical façades. With 97 stylish guest rooms and suites, W New Orleans - French Quarter awaits your arrival.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Save Big as a Lucky Local
Summer Splash Package
Make the most of your pool time at W New Orleans - French Quarter. This package includes:
- 2 W pool towels
- 2 "Sunset in the Courtyard" cocktail vouchers
- 2 pairs of SoBou sunglasses
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and ask for rate plan LQPKG1.
Save 15% this season
Now is the perfect time to escape to New Orleans. Reserve your stay with us today and save 15% when you arrive on Sunday.
Rates are prepaid and nonrefundable.
Sugar & Spice Culinary Experience
Cultivate your culinary instincts with a lesson from NOLA's finest. Book this package to receive:
- Cooking class for 2 at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- Louisiana Sugar + Spice amenity
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan LRPKG1.
"Mix it up" Cocktail Package
Become an insider to the New Orleans cocktail scene. Book this package and receive:
- Autographed copy of "In the Land of Cocktails" by Ti Martin
- 2 welcome cocktail vouchers
- Glass flask of Old New Orleans rum
- Old New Orleans Rum Distillery Tour for 2 (additional participants can be added for $10/each)
Exclusive upgrade opportunity: Add a Mixology class with SoBou bartended at the Bar Chef table
- Learn how to mix up classic New Orleans cocktails
- Experience includes 3 appetizers and 2 cocktails
- Additional cost $150.
- Once you have booked the traditional "Mix it up" package, email email@example.com to schedule your Mixology class.
Save Big as a Lucky Local
Looking for a quiet local escape? W New Orleans French-Quarter has you covered.
- Weekdays: $129 per night
- Weekends: $159 per night
- Complimentary parking & High Speed Internet Access
- Travel tip: Visit during Louisiana's tax holiday, August 5-6, and save big on all your back-to-school purchases.
*You must present a valid Louisiana driver’s license or Louisiana state-issued ID at check-in.
Redeem for More
Enjoy a complimentary upgrade when you redeem your Starpoints® by December 31 to stay in the heart of the French Quarter, close many of NOLA's most popular local attractions.
- Free Night Awards = 20,000 Starpoints per night
- Complimentary room upgrade to next available room type
- Valid for stays all days of week through December 31, 2016
- Travel Tip: Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night free!
To request upgrade, book online and type "Upgrade me for free" in comments box; or call 877-822-0000 and ask agent to "Upgrade me for free".
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
77%of our guests
recommend this hotel
W French Quarter is a New Orleans hotel located at 316 Chartres Street in the heart of the lively French Quarter.
- Port of New Orleans
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Harrah's Casino
- The Louisiana Superdome
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Butterfly Garden And Insectarium
- Audubon Zoo
- Bourbon Street
- Ernest M. Memorial Convention Center
- French Quarter Visitor Center
- Jackson Square
- Mardi Gras World
- Louisiana State Museum
- Mardi Gras Museum
- National World War II Musuem
- New Orleans Musuem of Art
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- Mother's Restaurant
- French Market
- Jackson Brewery
- Riverwalk Marketplace
How To Get Here
Mix, mingle and savor the tastes of the Big Easy
Stop into our spirited restaurant SoBou ("South of Bourbon") for custom-made drinks and Louisiana-inspired cuisine.
- SoBou Bar
Hours Of Operation
A breath of fresh air for New Orleans events
Perfect for work and play, we offer everything needed to make your business beautiful in our New Orleans events venue.
- 735 sq. ft. of space
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equpiment
- Spacious outdoor courtyard
- Sensory® Set Up experience