What She Said
Tuesday, Nov. 15
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Courtyard at W French Quarter
Power talk, W style. W Hotels Worldwide is exicted to bring WHAT SHE SAID, a new global speaker series featuring inspiring women from the worlds of fashion, music, design, tech and more to New Orleans. Sponsored by the New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau, W New Orleans - French Quarter will set the stage for an engaging conversation between Krystal Bick, Christine Cameron and Robin Barnes, moderated by Andi Eaton.
Prior to the talk, attendees are invited to mix, mingle and network - in true W style - in the hotel's enchanting courtyard while Robin Barnes performs songs from her hit new EP, "Songbird Sessions." Guests will receive a free glass of champagne upon arrival and passed bites.
WHAT SHE SAID events are free and open to the public. Space is limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. A special valet parking rate of $10/3 hours is available as space permits.
About the Speakers:
- Krystal Bick, founder/CEO of "This Time Tomorrow," a popular fashion and lifestyle destination blog based in New York City
- Christine Cameron, a personal stylist, freelance writer and editor of the website, "My Style Pill." Her work has been featured in Vogue, Glamour, Lucky and People Stylewatch
- Robin Barnes, New Orleans jazz songstress who has been featured on ESPN, BET and Forbes. Her new EP, "Songbird Sessions," debuted at #5 on Billboard's Traditional Jazz charts.
- Kristin Diable, an acclaimed recording artist and entrepreneur whose recent album, "Create Your Own Mythology" has been featured on NPR, American Songwriter, Southern Living and more.
- Andi Eaton, founder of the lifestyle and travel blog, "Oui We Girl," published author and founder of the Southern Coalition of Fashion + Design
HAPPIER HOUR AT SOBOU
- Daily // 3 - 6 p.m.
Savor BarBar's snacks and sips for $3 - $6.
Legs and Eggs Burlesque Brunch at SoBou
- Sundays // 11:30am – 1:30pm
We’re spicing up brunch with a side of burlesque. Sponsored by New Orleans Ice Cream, Legs and Eggs Burlesque Brunch features the world famous burlesque dancer, Bella Blue, and takes place every Sunday in SoBou from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Reservations are encouraged by calling (504) 552-4086
Barpreneurs Power Lunch at SoBou
- Fridays // Noon
Need honest advice on your big idea? How about free advice? Join us every Friday at noon in SoBou for free one-on-one time with our veteran Barpreneur experts. It's face-time with a business and start-up pro. New topics featured every week. Visit www.sobounola.com for the latest schedule and to RSVP.
Literary and Drinking Round Table
- Reading to be announced, find more information here.
Every 3rd Thursday of the month - Join us for reading, drinking and socializing at the Literary and Drinking Round Table. Sip Laura's special $6 cocktail inspired by a different short story or poem every month and discuss the cocktail and the literary inspiration behind it. No need to RSVP. First 10 guests to arrive will be greeted by a complimentary trouble tree cocktail.