New Orleans turns into a magical place during the holidays with many of the city’s most famous destinations taking on the Papa Noël spirit. What better way to spend the holidays than with a stroll down Canal Street or through the historic French Quarter, tempting your taste buds at SoBou with our Reveillon dinner menu and a seasonal cocktail, or checking out the local boutiques or high end shops at Canal Place for those perfect holiday gifts. Embrace the New Orleans vibe this season and let us take care of the rest.
Snuggle up under the stars in the European-style courtyard during our Naughty and Nice holiday movie series or work with our sales team to put together the perfect holiday soiree for your coworkers. Mix and mingle with tasty bites from SoBou and enjoy an enchanting holiday celebration.
Want to add the Fa-la-la to your New Orleans holiday party? W New Orleans - French Quarter knows how.
- Canal Street Lighting Ceremony on Tuesday, November 26 at 5:30pm at Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Celebration in the Oaks at City Park on November 29, 2013 – January 4, 2014, Sunday – Thursday 6-10 pm, Friday – Saturday 6-11pm for $8 per person, free for children 3 and under
- Canal Street Home for the Holidays - December 2013
- Revellion Dinners at SoBou - December 2013
- Royal Street/Magazine Street Shopping - December 2013
- Naughty and Nice Holiday Movies at W French Quarter - Wednesday, December 4, "It's a Wonderful Life," and Wednesday, December 18, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
- Holiday Movies on the Mississippi on Friday, December 6 and Friday, December 13 at 6:30 at Riverwalk’s Spanish Plaza
- Krewe of Jingle Parade on Saturday, December 7 at 1pm
- Reindeer Run and Romp on Saturday, December 14 at 8am at Canal Street
- Preservation Resource Center’s 38th Annual Holiday Home Tour on Saturday, December 14 from 10am – 4pm. Advance Tickets: $30 for PRC Members, $40 for nonmembers, day-of tickets: $45.
- Caroling in Jackson Square on Sunday, December 15