Before or after you disembark your cruise in New Orleans, make time to stay at W New Orleans French Quarter. Situated near the Port of New Orleans, our hotel offers travelers an energizing locale to either begin or end their trip. Select W New Orleans French Quarter to enhance your voyage in the Big Easy.
- Board the ship as early as possible on departure day.
- Take a ship tour or ask for a deck plan to familiarize you with the ship.
- Make reservations for shore excursions early before the good activities fill up.
- Take advantage of opportunities to sit at large tables for dinner and get to know some fellow cruisers.
- Relax - don't feel like you have to have something scheduled every second of the day.
- Read the daily publication provided with the agenda of activities the ship will be offering each day.
- Synchronize your watch to the ship's time so you never miss the boat when you are exploring a port.
- Don't forget to pack Dramamine or other medications to help in the case of motion sickness.
- Avoid stress upon your return by staying with us. Enjoy a restful night before heading home from your vacation.