What She Said Power Talk
Tuesday, March 21 // 5:30 p.m.
W French Quarter Courtyard / 316 Chartres Street
Power talk, W style. W Hotels Worldwide is excited to bring WHAT SHE SAID, a global speaker series featuring inspiring women from the worlds of fashion, music, design, tech and more back to New Orleans.
Moderator Tracee Dundas, Creative Director for New Orleans Fashion Week, will set the stage for an engaging conversation between the following female influencers:
- Hattie Collins Moll - Founder of Hattie Sparks, a New Orleans boutique that features local, southern, independent brands and artists.
- Reagan Charleston - A New Orleans raised jewerly designer who transforms sheets of copper into beautiful pieces of art. Charleston's creations have graced the pages of several nation print publications and red carpet events.
- Shanna Forrestall - Former host of Southern Fried Homicide on Investigation Discovery, Forrestall is both an accomplished actress and producer. In her spare time, she gives back to the community through nonprofits such as Launch Louisiana.
Prior to the talk, attendees are invited to mix, mingle and network - in true W style – in the hotel’s enchanting courtyard while the New Orleans jazz songstress, Robin Barnes, performs.
Space is limited. RSVP to email@example.com. Attendees receive a complimentary glass of wine and passed bites. A special $10 valet parking rate is available for 3 hours while space permits.
The event is complimentary, but space is limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5:30 p.m. - Networking
6:30 p.m. - WHAT SHE SAID Power Talk
HAPPIER HOUR AT SOBOU
- Daily // 3 - 6 p.m.
Savor BarBar's snacks and sips for $3 - $6.
Legs and Eggs Burlesque Brunch at SoBou
- Sundays // 11:30am – 1:30pm
We’re spicing up brunch with a side of burlesque. Sponsored by New Orleans Ice Cream, Legs and Eggs Burlesque Brunch features the world famous burlesque dancer, Bella Blue, and takes place every Sunday in SoBou from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Reservations are encouraged by calling (504) 552-4086
Barpreneurs Power Lunch at SoBou
- Fridays // Noon
Need honest advice on your big idea? How about free advice? Join us every Friday at noon in SoBou for free one-on-one time with our veteran Barpreneur experts. It's face-time with a business and start-up pro. New topics featured every week. Visit www.sobounola.com for the latest schedule and to RSVP.
Literary and Drinking Round Table
- Reading to be announced, find more information here.
Every 3rd Thursday of the month - Join us for reading, drinking and socializing at the Literary and Drinking Round Table. Sip Laura's special $6 cocktail inspired by a different short story or poem every month and discuss the cocktail and the literary inspiration behind it. No need to RSVP. First 10 guests to arrive will be greeted by a complimentary trouble tree cocktail.